Schnell Tech in collaboration with Schneider Digital and other hardware manufacturers, software companies and independent research institutes build the perfect workstation to meet you high performance work flow. we’re informed at first-hand about the most recent developments.
The challenge for GIS-applications is the combination of loading quickly large data quantities and visualizing them in a stereoscopic image on a suitable 3D monitor. Only if all hardware components display the required capacities and specialization, a fast motion within orthophotos is possible.
We not only know your applications in the main area of application for photogrammetry, geodesics, but also right up to the creation of 3D city models, digital GIS landscape models or even special tasks like architecture and accident photogrammetry.
High-End workstation solutions for complex GIS requirements
- Newest Intel Xenon or AMD EPYC processor technology
- Up to four high-end graphic cards for CUDA or OpenCL applications in one workstation
- High speed processors (up to 2x 22 cores on Intel platform, up to 2x 16 cores with AMD Opteron)
- Up to 1 TB fast DDR-4 ECC memory
- High performance RAID with up to 12 GB/s transfer rate (SAS 3.0 technology), high speed SSD (Solid State Disks) up to 10 TB memory on request
- Optional ultra-fast 10Gb LAN for connection to the le server
- highest quality of used components
- 19” Rackmount compatible
- Also server and cluster solutions possible